Monday, April 2, 2007

better late than never...

i really wish that i had started this blog right after we were married, maybe not two seconds after saying "i do," but a little sooner than almost 7 months later. because, oh my gosh, so much has happened. i can't even begin to back track and share the stories, but i will start from here. in two weeks we will be celebrating seven months of marital bliss! :) i am currently working for the great starbucks empire while my husband works for the world--making music for their pleasure. at this moment, i am in nashville and ryan is in california on a tour. which means we are surviving via telephone. which is hard, but rewarding all the same. what doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger, right? thankfully, we get to see each other in three days in the great state of colorado! yay for seeing my husband! yay for colorado! yay for easter and in-laws and good food and kisses! yay!!!

2 comments:

JuJu said...

I love you both very much!

Anonymous said...

Ryan,
I felt very honored to hear Give Me Amazing Grace played for Judy K.
You made my day,
LUV U BIG