Wednesday, March 25, 2009

3 things...

Three names I go by:
1. Sarie
2. Mama Hawk
3. loverface

Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. barista (at city bagel)
2. Night Clinic receptionist at medical center
3. barista/shift supervisor/assistant store manager/store manager (at Starbucks)

Three Places I have lived:
1. Clarksville, AR
2. Siloam Springs, AR
3. Nashville, TN

Three Favorite drinks:
1. Coca Cola Classic
2. H2O
3. Mojitos

Three TV Shows that I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. CSI
3. Criminal Minds

Three places I have been:
1. Belfast, Northern Ireland
2. Chicago, Illinois
3. Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Three Schools I have attended:
1. Siloam Springs Middle School
2. Siloam Springs High School
3. John Brown University

Three of my favorite foods:
1. ice cream
2. garlic (on anything)
3. grilled cheese sandwiches on sourdough

Three cars I have driven:
1. 2000 Mitsubishi Mirage
2. 1991 Honda Accord
3. 2000 Saab 9-5

Three Things I am looking forward to:
1. Turning 25!
2. Having children
3. Growing old and grey and arthritic with my husby!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

happy 25th birthday! (not quite sure what exact day it is :))

you will be such a great mom whenever you decide to have children! i will look forward to reading about it when that day comes!