Thursday, September 17, 2009

ABC's of me...

A - Age: 25

B - Bed size: double (yes, i know...tiny, we like to snuggle)

C - Chore you hate: sweeping/putting away laundry

D - Dog's name: Gus!

E - Essential start your day item: snooze!

F - Favorite color: grey, pink, blue

G- Gold or Silver: both

H - Height: 5'8"

I - Instruments: car radio, ipod, record player

J - Job title: Starbucks Store Manger/Coffee Master

K - Kid(s): until they come out with a sack of gold instead of a placenta, nada.

L - Living arrangements: not sure what this means...married, renter, ?

M - Mom's name: Judy Kaye

N - Nicknames: Sari, Momma Hawk, Loverface, Wifey

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: pneumonia, chicken pox, jaw surgery

P - Pet Peeve: rudeness, tardiness, and when things are spelled wrong on purpose

Q - Quote from a movie: "I will miss your lips and everything attached to them."

R - Right or left handed: Right, but I've always wanted to be left handed

S - Siblings: One older sister and one younger sister

T - Time you wake up: depends on when I have to be at work; usually between 4am and 8am. I can't sleep past 9 anymore, that makes me feel old

U- Underwear: good idea.

V - Vegetable you dislike: ALL except spinach, lettuce, corn, sweet potatoes, potatoes, and sugar snap peas

W - Ways you run late: not getting my butt out of bed, husby driving slow, dumb nashville drivers

X - X-rays you've had: teeth, leg, toe, wrist, jaw, back, knee

Y - Yummy food: ice cream, kettle corn

Z- Zoo animals: giraffes, penguins

No comments: