Monday, February 28, 2011

The best part of my day.

Almost everyday when I come home from work I eat a snack, feed Liam, and then settle in for a "snuggle nap" on the couch.

Liam bird lays on my chest and takes his best nap of the day while I doze or read blogs or watch The Ellen Show.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who think I'm ruining my child by indulging him in this behavior, but he's mine to ruin as I see fit. I know I could utilize this time a lot better by doing laundry or dishes or cooking but my baby is only going to be this little today. Tomorrow he will be a little bigger, and next week he will be starting high school. So for now, you can find me loving on my little bird pretty much every day between 3 & 5pm central standard time.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I think you're most definitely choosing the right thing to do, but I suppose that's just my opinion. :o) love your little fam!

TRANG said...

That's exactly what I did with Allison after picking her up at the babysitter when she was little. So much cuddling and nap time spent on the couch. I loved it and she's not ruined. She is very much loved and doesn't nap in my arms anymore I miss those days so mjuch. I believe you're doing the right thing. Blessings!!