Friday, March 18, 2011

Lately...

Life is crazy. There are a bunch of blogs I need/want to write, but I can't promise they will happen anytime soon. So, here's a mish-mash, if you will.

Last weekend one of my best friends in all the land, Mary, came to visit. We had a blast. I love her. A lot. And wish we lived closer.



Liam has finally gotten big enough to wear his clothes that "Oma" & "Opa" Pohle got for him in London. Too sweet!



Becky also made him that quilt and it's one of his prized possessions. Even if he doesn't know it yet. :)

We got a wild hair and decided to switch Liam's room/the office and our master bedroom. So, now we sleep in the loft and Liam sleeps in his crib in a room by himself! Sob! Such a big boy. No pictures yet, it is very much a work in progress still.

Yesterday, Liam got to meet his cousins Jackson & Annie! We went to McCreary's for lunch and had a great time visiting, it's always a treat when we get to see family on our own turf!












And now, Ryan is heading out of town for a few days so my mom has come to stay with Liam and I to help me out! We are excited to hang with JuJu!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: