Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring Break 2012

During Ryan's spring break last week we went to Arkansas to visit family and friends! We hadn't been home (it will always be home to me) since early October and we were missing our loved ones!

We had a lot of fun and really enjoyed just relaxing and spending quality time with people we don't see a lot of.

Highlights, with a few pics:
*being in the car for 16 plus hours with a champ of a baby!


*seeing Liam sitting in the refurbished high chair at my grandma's, it was my aunt's 58ish years ago


*eating at Los Americas, Braums (3x), Tiny Tim's, Taqueria El Rancho, and Fratelli's. We like to eat.
*running around the play area at the mall (it rained the entire week).


*playing Cranium with the rule nazi, my niece and nephew, and my mom. Ridiculous hilarity.


*my little ornery boy deciding to be a momma's boy for the week.


*loving on my baby sis
*going to Crystal Bridges, seriously impressive art museum in Bentonville, AR.


*hanging out with my beloved Pohle (and Gage) family, and getting to love on sweet Ellie Belly.


*Hunger Games!!!!
*relaxing at Ryan's grandparents house, one of the most peaceful retreats I know of.

It was a wonderful week and I'm so thankful we had the time to recharge! Now, it's back to work!

No comments: