Saturday, October 20, 2012

30 weeks?!




How far along: 30 weeks! I cannot believe how quickly it's gone by! And, how little we have done to prepare! :)
Size of baby: 18 inches/3pounds, 2 ounces/head of lettuce
Weight gained/lost: 10ish gained. I've been really sick and lost at least 2 so I'm not sure.
Maternity clothes: yes! Moving into long sleeves. So glad for cooler weather.
Gender: BOY!
Movement: tornado Jude is rocking and a rolling. And punching and kicking. :)
Symptoms: no more migraines thanks to my chiropractor! Starting to get a bit achey. Heart burn. Leg cramps.
Sleep: I have croup so sleep has been awful, but not Jude's fault.
Food cravings/aversions: none. I haven't had much appetite lately. Been living off of soup and baked potatoes.
What I'm looking forward to: getting our room organized for Jude to join us and transitioning Liam to a big boy bed.



No comments: