Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Picture this:

If all four of you blog readers were wondering why I don't post very often let me paint a picture for you of just 5 minutes of my afternoon...

Jude had a massive blowout and needed a diaper change. As I was carrying him into our room to change him Liam and Gus followed me. I tried to get Liam to leave (so as not to break Ryan's glasses or eat loose change) and he started having a temper tantrum. Meanwhile, Jude is now crying because he has poop all over his back (it was all over my leg and I wasn't crying, but whatever). I thought I had a better chance of getting Liam out if I got Gus to leave so I tried to shoo him out the door, while asking him to leave loudly. Oh, and I was also on the phone with my husband.

So, phone on my shoulder. Leg covered in poop. Holding a crying baby with poop up his back. Dragging a screaming toddler. And using my foot to shoo the dog out of the room while shouting at him.

Yeah, I don't have time to blog. Or, have phone conversations. :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: