Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Liam's day of fun!

We had a very fun-filled day yesterday! We did not have a Pinterest inspired party, we did not spend very much money, we did not give tons of gifts, but we did have a blast!
Liam is a huge fan if balloons, so Monday night Ryan and I blew up a bunch of balloons and put them in the floor of his room. It was a huge hit! He laughed and played for 45 minutes before I got out of bed, I think we will start doing this often!

Next up, we visited a local bounce place to jump the morning away! The best part, we were joined by five of Liam's 1st and 2nd cousins, and their awesome mamas!


Then, we were hungry for Chic-fil-A, which resulted in ice cream cones! I may be ridiculously proud if my three year old's ability to eat an ice cream cone properly, raising him right!

We had a delightful family dinner at home, with party hats, cake, a singing card, and a toy emergency vehicle to round out the day.

I'm so glad we we all got to have a fun day! Lots of pictures, lots of fun!  Also, I know the picture of me and Grami is sideways, I can't make it switch and still wanted to include it!

No comments: