Sunday, November 3, 2013

Fall Fun!

We have had a wonderful fall here in Colorado! It's been perfectly crisp and cool and the yellow leaves, while not as beautiful as my favorites reds and oranges of the south, have stayed on the trees for a long time!

I'm very late to post this, but last month we spent a gorgeous day at the Denver zoo! We went with Grami, Papo, Aunt 'Risa, Uncle Mate, and their kiddos and had a blast!

We started off the day at my favorite brunch place, Snooze! Come visit us, and I will take you there multiple times!


Liam and Papo passing the wait away.


Baby Jude eating hash browns and sharing with the floor.


Peacocks roam around free at the zoo, not so awesome for this girl who is bird-phobic. Look how close Reagan is, she's so brave!


Sweet Sidney and this gorilla were buddies. (Sid's adoption will be finalized in a few weeks ad then I will share some awesome pictures of his face!)


Everyone went into the bird house, except me, to feed the birds. Liam was a bit unsure...that's my boy.


Grami, Liam, and Sidney.


Uncle Mate and Liam! It was really fun to see Liam actually find and watch the animals. He's at a great age to really enjoy the zoo. Can't wait to go back!


After the zoo, we headed to Little Man Ice Cream, another of my favorite places. They were all decorated for fall, so we took some pictures with pumpkins.


Papo giving baby Jude his first taste of ice cream, it was a hit!


Baby Jude was clearly more interested in the hay than in taking photos. Liam was ready!





Love these little men!

No comments: