Thursday, May 10, 2007

how to deal

there are some things in life that no one should ever have to be without. chocolate is one of those things, another is good music. But being a music fan is different than being a career musician. I love music as much and or more than anyone else i know so I decided when I was 13 that i was going to be in a band. It's all I ever wanted. I played with whoever would have me. My opinions on music are changing slightly. I havent listened to my ipod in three days! what happened to me? I miss my wife.
i only like listening to certain songs with her. I only like relaxing to ryan adams when she's there. I can't fall asleep to music alone anymore. I am learning how to deal and it's very hard. the best part i guess is that I look forward to those magical movie sountrack moments when I get home. I will never learn how to be with out my wife. love is something no one should live without and once you're married your spouse is something that you can't live without. I can handle no chocolate. I can handle silence, but I am having a hard time learning how to deal with being away from my wife. the lord has a plan and we follow his will and here we are loving as he has loved following where he leads knowing he has a plan and we will be strong but our prayer is teach us o lord how to deal.

2 comments:

sarah beth hawk said...

i love you husby.

poppyal said...

Hey, I love you guys. Finally registered me an account so I could blog wit ya. This next year or two will be very difficult. Growing together and developing roles and responsibilities, that's what the first couple of years of marriage is all about. Being apart a lot will make it even more difficult. You knew this going in. You can do this. You are both very strong. Stay committed to what you are doing. God loves you. We all love you. You love each other. You can do this. God will see you through. We will help.

Love ya,
Poppy