Friday, May 18, 2007

moving, again.

apparently ryan and i are an extremely nomadic couple. i say this because, we are now living in home number three and have been married for eight months. and in two more months we will move again to home number four in ten months... at that place, we will be signing a lease for at least a year, or i'm going to go crazy! i really really really really really don't like to pack or unpack. the fact that these two things are the very essence of moving results in a deep hatred of moving on my behalf. now, my husband (God bless him) has really only had to endure one and a half of these moves. i know that his job takes him all over the US of A. however, i find it amazing that he is conveniently gone during most of the packing and dragging and unpacking parts of the moving process... for example, today i have to day off. as does my beloved husband. i have spent the day packing and moving and unpacking again. my beloved husband is in the great city of chicago--shopping. i better get something good. i'm not grumpy, i swear. i love ryan, i swear. i just hate moving, i swear.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hated moving every 6 months in college. Hated it. But now that I'm in the same spot and will be for a few years, I'm itching for some change. Weird, huh? =)

ryan david hawk said...

crazy.
i recall moving quite a bit of things just the other day on my day off............i love you

marisa said...

you just may break our record. we moved 11 times in 8 years and are getting ready for #12 in 9 years time. I hate packing too. I am putting it off till the last min.