Friday, July 13, 2007

no longer on the verge of being homeless

WE HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE! i am so excited and relieved and thankful! we sign lease papers on monday and then get to move into a beautiful two bed, two bath house with original hardwoods and mature trees and a fence and yes! excited! i do realize that this means that we will be moving again (next week), but i don't even care. because it means that we will be moving things OUT of our storage unit instead of moving them IN the storage unit! i get to use my own dishes again! yay yay yay! pictures to come...

2 comments:

marisa said...

Congratulations! just about the time you get to move your stuff out of storage I get to move mine into storage:( oh well it means that we get to move back to CO so I can deal with it... for a little while anyway, I already miss my dishes!
See you in a few weeks!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm YAYing with you! Thanks for the sweetest card! It definitely brightened up my long week. I miss tea time!