Friday, February 27, 2009

homebody.

in high school and (the beginning of) college i was an extrovert...to the point of annoyance.

i had to know EVERYONE. i had to be known. i was the center of my own universe.

i lived in a tiny town and had a lot of friends. i went to a tiny college and had a lot of friends.

when i got married and moved to nashvegas that kinda changed.

now i live in a large city and have very few friends. however, i don't altogether mind this. the friends that i have here, are true friends. i see them and truly connect with them but they don't define who i am.

my favorite way to spend my time is at home. preferably with my feet in my husband's lap and my dog within my reach. i don't know...i'm just not into the bar hopping scene or the dancing all night scene.

i think the fact that i interact all day long with the human race kinda turns me off from socializing in the evenings. i'm going to try to work on it...because my husby likes to socialize and get out of the house. but for now, i'm going to enjoy going to bed and reading with the pups curled up at my feet.

No comments: