Wednesday, September 14, 2011

ABC's of ME!

My sweet friend, Randi tagged me to do this meme!  I have completed it in the past, but it's been a few years so I'm going to give new answers!  I think these things are so much fun!


So here we go:
{a} age: 27, that sounds old
{b} bed size: queen
{c} chore you hate: all of them, especially vacuuming (which is coincidentally always Ryan's job)
{d} dogs: Gus Gus, our 3 year old miniature schnauzer.  he was our first baby and is still very dearly loved 
{e} essential start to your day: snooze!  
{f} favorite color: red and gray
{g} gold or silver: Silver
{h} height: 5'8"
{i} instruments you play: zero; can't even work the iPod correctly
{j} job title: store manager of Franklin Rd. Starbucks #8338, and wifey and mama
{k} kids: Liam David, born 10/1/2010
{l} live: Nashville, Tennessee
{m} main article of clothing: Starbucks dress code and/or pajamas
{n} nicknames: Sarie Bethie, wifey, loverface, mama hawk, 
{o} overnight hospital stays: pneumonia as a kid, jaw surgery @ 21, Liam's birth @ 26
{p} pet peeve: when people talk on their cell phone while ordering
{q} quote: "Go back in time and listen to Phoebe!" (first one to pop into my head)
{r} righty or lefty: righty, used to practice being a lefty all the time in college
{s} siblings: Stacey (41), Andie (22)
{t} time you wake up: on days that I have to work; 4am.  on days that I'm off; no later than 7:30 (and that feels like a treat!)
{u} university attended: John Brown University!  
{v} vegetables you dislike: how about I list the ones I like instead: sweet potatoes, spinach, squash, and all the starches)
{w} what makes you run late: not setting multiple alarms
{x} x-rays: dental, leg, back, wrist
{y} yummy food: ice cream!
{z} zoo animal: giraffes are my favorite to watch at the zoo


I tag: Meagan, Melissa, and Susan!

No comments: