Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Sorry I've been MIA lately. We have been busy busy! Ryan had class all last weekend, Liam had a little cold, I had a horrible cold, I've been working like crazy and trying to plan for our first birthday party! So, without further ado...

I am thankful for:



A dog that cleans up spit-up faster than I can, I know that's gross.



Living room baricades. Our open floor plan makes it really hard to contain our crazy-on-the-go baby. This doesn't really contain him, but slows him down. :)



Instant soup! These are gluten free and quick to make, I lives on them last week when I was sick.



Liam's favorite game: pulling things out of a bag or box. He is entertained for entire minutes at a time!



Tiny feet in tiny boots.

Hope you are all well! I will be back soon with sappy bday posts!

No comments: