Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful November: Day 24

I am so incredibly thankful for all of the loving family that I have! I am blessed by your love, prayers, and friendship. I was raised by some pretty awesome folks and I have two amazing sisters who have husbands and children that I love so much! I married into an incredible, large, loud, loving, and funny family that I love to bits! I am so thankful that God knew just the right people to give me as in-laws, I don't see them much but I love them more every time I do! I am also thankful for two families that I am technically not related to, but have been a part of for countless years: the Garton and Pohle households. Their girls have been my other sisters and I have been blessed to be loved and included as their own over the years! I'm a pretty lucky girl to call four families my own! So thankful for ALL of you! I wish I could hug everyone one of you right now! Next year, why don't you all come to Nashville for a change? Good idea! :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: