Monday, November 28, 2011

Thankful November: Days 25, 26, 27, and 28

Day 25: I was thankful for leftover cranberry salad! It's my favorite part of thanksgiving.

Day 26: I was so thankful for a fun date night with my sweet husby. We haven't had time to schedule a babysitter for a date since our anniversary in September. We had a great time eating yummy food, exploring old churches, talking, and walking around the mall.



Day 27: I was thankful for a gray rainy day to enjoy lots of snuggling with my little family. My favorite days off are lazy days at home. Perfection.

Day 28: I am thankful for audible. It's an app on my phone with audiobooks! I love listening to books while I am doing laundry or cooking and especially while I am driving in to work in the wee hours of the morning. I'm currently re-listening to "Catching Fire," from the Hunger Games series (I might be obsessed).

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: