Friday, February 10, 2012

Lately...

I feel like we have been really busy this month and I haven't taken a lot of time to blog. So, I thought I would do a summary of what we've been up to this month. (edited to add that this was supposed to be posted at the end of January but was trapped on my blogpress app until they released a new update!)

*Another semester has started for Ryan, which means lots of studying, reading, and late nights for him. A couple of weeks ago he was inducted to the Alpha Chi Honors Society. I am so proud of my smart, nerdy, cutie husby!



*My bestie, Mary, came into town from Little Rock for some quality time. We had such a blast! We got a couples massage together and did a whole lot of hanging out! I am so blessed by my friendship with this lady and we always cherish our times together!


Now, and ten years ago as "best best friends" in our high school yearbook. :)



*We took Liam to see the fish at the Bass Pro Shop in town. He seemed pretty unimpressed (as is typical for him), but there were some pretty big fish in those tanks! I was kind of creeped out!







*Ryan and I are obsessed with "Downton Abbey." Have you watched it? Season one is available on Netflix and we are currently watching season two on the PBS website. It's a wonderful show! We have been staying up late watching episodes and drinking tea. Lovely.



No comments: