Monday, February 13, 2012

Latest Obsession:

In the past four days, I have made, and consumed, four toasted marshmallow milkshakes! I know, that's a wee bit ridiculous, but they are addicting! So, I thought I would teach you how to make one and pass my addiction to someone else!

Firstly, you need to toast up some marshmallows, or fannows as my family calls them (thanks to my nephew, Austin). I had no idea how easy this was to do without a campfire! Broil them for about a minute and a half, duh!



You will need 5-6 for your shake and a few more for garnish and general merriment. After 1.5 minutes under the broiler, you get:


Load up your blender with 3-4 big scoops of vanilla ice cream (or yogurt), add about 1/2 cup of milk as well.









Toss 5-6 marshmallows on top and blend to perfection!



It is delightfully sinful and the perfect amount of burnt sugar gooeyness!


Garnish with graham cracker crumbs, chocolate sauce, and a marshmallow! Soooo yummy!

No comments: