Thursday, April 26, 2012

Countdown to Ireland!

Y'all, Ryan and I leave for Ireland in NINE days! We are so excited, but we have so much to do before we go!

Between work, school, packing, planning our itinerary, and preparing to leave Liam with his grandparents, we have a super busy next nine days. I should probably do some work towards one of those things today since it's my last day off before we go!

I've been working on a loose routine/schedule outline for my in-laws to use with Liam while we are gone. I'm not worried about leaving him at all, I just want to make it as easy on everyone as possible. If you have any tips on leaving your children for a few days I would love to hear them! I know Liam is going to have a blast with Grami and Papo, we are excited to see them as well!

My goal is to have all of Liam's documents typed, printed, and organized by Sunday. I would also like to be packed by then, that might be wishful thinking!

I'm hoping we don't go crazy before we leave. And that we will have a nice, relaxing time while we are away.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: