Wednesday, May 8, 2013

On Moving:

We are entering into our last month of living in Nashville and have finally "made it Facebook official" so I guess I have blogging clearance now as well.

In June, we will be moving to Denver! We are so excited for this opportunity! We will be working our booties off and saving every penny we make so that we can relocate to Belfast, Northern Ireland for Ryan to start his post graduate work in 2014.

We have absolutely loved our time in Nashville, it's the only place we've lived since we've been married and we have been blessed by so many people and things about this fun city!

I'm sure I will write more about how truly sad we are to leave. But for now, know that we feel confident that this move is what the Lord has for this next season of our lives. We are thrilled to be able to have family near enough to help with the boys and spend time with, and I am excited to be transferring with Starbucks and continuing my great career in a new market.

So, that's the news. We are already working on packing and selling everything we own! And, I'm already trying to forget about how I said I would never make that 20 hour drive with the boys again...


1 comment:

Susan said...

Where in CO are you moving? We loved living there. Sounds like a grand adventure!