Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Dear Jude: 7 months

Dear baby Jude,

We are officially on the downhill slope to you being a one year old! I know it will be here before we know it! I am amazed at the war between not believing that you are seven months old, and being unable to fathom that you haven't been here forever.


It's been a big month for our whole family, and you have weathered the changes brilliantly! You successfully sat in your carseat for more than twenty hours while we moved to Colorado, and you are adapting well to sharing a room with your big brother.


I know nothing concrete regarding your measurements. But you are definitely growing, you get another little fat roll every day. Just the way I like my babies! I think you've had a growth spurt this month, you seem quite a bit longer to me. You are wearing size 3 diapers and 6-9 month clothes.


Sweet Jude, you love to eat and are now eating two meals of solids a day. You love everything that you've had so far, and hate when the bowl runs empty. New foods this month: carrots, raspberries, blueberries, mango, and multi-grain cereal. You still nurse, or take a 6oz bottle, 5-6 times a day. And at least once during the night...


You love your toes more than any other toy. You constantly want to hold into them, or put them in your mouth. This makes learning to sit a bit difficult! You can sit for a short time, but always fall over once you inevitably reach for your toes! You also love snuggling with your lovie, paci, and playing in your exersaucer.


Liam is absolutely enchanted by you, and you with him. You give him all of your best smiles and laughs, and it has been one of my life's greatest joys to watch you two love each other at such an early age. I pray that you continue to be best friends, and I am so excited to watch your relationship develop.


Judes, I know I've said it before, but I am so very glad that you are ours! You are such a blessing to me, and I know that you will bless others with your sweet smiles and exuberant personality. I'm so thankful to have a front row seat to watch you grow!

Love you forever, and ever,
Mommy

No comments: