Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Foldies forever

Last weekend was one of the most fun weekends I can remember having in my whole life. It involved three nights away in Breckenridge with three of my bosom friends. We laughed, we cried, we nearly keeled over from the altitude...it was perfect!
Do you have friends that are spread across the country/world and you can go years without seeing and still be on the same page?  I am incredibly blessed to have more than a handful of these types of friendships, and I am so thankful to have people quite literally all over the world that are cheering me on in this thing we call life. 
Chelsea, Amy, Hannah, and I all worked together at Shepherd's Fold Ranch as camp counselors in the summer of 2005. I was twenty years old!  For Chelsea's thirtieth birthday we put this scheme together to have ourselves a little reunion and it was worth every penny!  
We spent a summer together pouring into the lives of teenage girls and showing them their value. Nearly ten years later we spent a weekend together doing the same thing for each other. Ahh. My very soul is refreshed. 
Girls, I am so thankful for you, and so glad we followed through and made this happen!  I'm so proud of the women we have become!  

No comments: