Saturday, June 25, 2016

Jude at 3.5:

Jude was 3 and a 1/2 on May 25th, but I'm just now getting around to writing for him. Whoops. 
*Jude is our little comedian. He loves to make people laugh and has started using "potty humour" to try and get a laugh.  We are working on redirecting this. But goodness, his timing is good. 

*Jude is still a bit of a "tough crowd," he does not enjoy meeting new people and can be quite shy. The trouble is his shyness usually manifests as rudeness. 
*Bunny is still Jude's favourite companion and goes with us most places. 

*Jude's favourite colour is purple and he loves stars, playing with Legos, and play doh. 
*This kid loves to eat. Some favourite foods are potato chips, pancakes, raspberries, yogurt, milk, and any type of candy. 

*Jude is always keen to help me in the kitchen and loves to stand at the stove and watch me cook. 
*Jude is extremely aware of his surroundings and knows his way around town to the point of telling me I'm lost if I take a route other than our usual one.  

*We adore this crazy, wild, determined and hilarious little boy. He loves us passionately and is so proud of his little family. 



No comments: