Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Vacation Recap Part 2

(delicious chicken spring rolls)

On Sunday we went to my sister's church and then to the delicious Green Papaya restaurant.  I always love going home and having all of the great food that I miss when I am away.  I'm sure there is a restaurant in Nashville that makes chicken spring rolls and garlic chicken and vietnamese iced coffee, but I'm also sure that I wouldn't like it as much...  However, if you know of a place I should try please don't hesitate to recommend!

We spent the afternoon hanging out with my mom and sister's family then departed for Branson, MO to congregate with the Hawks.  There was a brief stop-over in Fayetteville for Tim's Pizza.  Somehow Ryan had lived in North West Arkansas for 5 years without having the greatness that is Tim's, so it was imperative that we stop!  I love love love their canadian bacon, they use a ground ham instead of sliced and it is wonderful!  

(They also apparently can't swing for real sweet & low, but I try not to judge...)

We rolled into Branson around 9 just as the rest of the Hawk clan was arriving.  We were able to visit for a little bit and then went to bed to get our beauty sleep!

No comments: