Wednesday, April 21, 2010

tired.



I know that I need to update and post more.  I have a lot of things I want to write about/document.
However, I am currently growing a human being and am exhausted all the live long day. 
I took a two hour nap yesterday afternoon and then slept ten hours last night and woke up still tired.  
Hopefully, when I am out of this first trimester I will no longer be throwing up all day and constantly tired. For now I am going to focus on resting and making it through my eight hour work days with a good attitude.
I am looking forward to feeling better soon!

1 comment:

Katie P said...

Hi dear friend! Praying for a calm stomach, lots of rest and renewed energy in the 2nd trimester... You can do it!!!!
Love you, friend. Glad you guys made it out to home group tonight in spite of the sleepiness.