Wednesday, April 28, 2010

date night.

Last weekend Ryan and I had the day off together and decided to have a fun little date.

We caught the matinee showing of the movie Date Night.  If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend that you watch it soon!  We laughed and laughed!  I love both Tina Fey and Steve Carell, and they definitely did not disappoint.  I also really appreciated how clean the movie was, there was a lot of cursing and sexual humor but it was not raunchy.  I don't really get in to raunchy humor and was a bit nervous because this movie was reviewed as "this summer's The Hangover," which I did not enjoy.

After the movie, we had an al fresco dinner at Pei Wei and my sweetie suggested gelato from Whole Foods for dessert.  Unfortunately, my weird preggo tummy did not think gelato sounded good so we can home and had jello for dessert.

We really enjoyed our evening together!  :)

No comments: