Saturday, July 17, 2010

23 Weeks!

(I am not sure why this picture is so blurry!  Also, I know my hair looks awful.  It is getting fixed next week!)

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 23 Weeks
Size of baby: 8 inches, 1.2 pounds; papaya
Total Weight Gain: 5 pounds (dr. confirmed)
Maternity Clothes: Wearing them.  Loving them.  My regular tops that still fit just make me look fat.  I need the empire waist or darting to feel like I look pregnant and not fat!
Gender: Unknown.  Still don't want to find out.  Folks still predicting girl.
Movement: Moving a lot.  Ryan was able to feel the baby for the first time this past Tuesday.  That was pretty neat.  We have a wiggle worm on our hands, but baby still prefers to do tricks while I am lying down.  Not a lot of movement while vertical.
Sleep: Sleeping well.  Would like to be sleeping more, we have been busy and I have been closing lately at the store which means I am up way past my bedtime!
Symptoms: Heartburn, fatigue, crying for no good reason.
Food Cravings/Aversions:  Anything cold.  Particularly all-fruit popcicles.  Apples have been sounding really good to me lately as well; have eaten them two days in a row.  
What I am looking forward to:  Baby shower next weekend in Denver!  

2 comments:

Reba said...

I love seeing your updates! I saw this idea on Katie's blog, but one of her friends made a book (on Flickr or Snapfish or the like) of all the pictures and updates each month and gave it to her after her first was born. Could be a great start to a baby album! :)

My second niece was born 2 weeks ago and I'm hoping that I get to have my own someday. Children are such a gift! Sending love your way!

-Reb

TRANG said...

Aww...congratulations, Sarah!! You look fantastic.