Thursday, October 7, 2010

thoughts on not being pregnant anymore...

  • I have had more pregnant dreams since I delivered Liam than I did the entire time I was pregnant.
  • When I look down, I am surprised to see my feet.
  • I made it through the hottest summer of my life while pregnant without an ounce of swelling.  Now my ankles are the size of softballs.  Thanks a lot IV drugs.
  • My hair looked like crap while I was pregnant, I like it a lot more now.  But it could still use a trim and some blonde.
  • When I look in the mirror I feel like I am scrawny without my pregger belly.  I miss it.
  • I would have no shame about wearing my maternity jeans.  Too bad they are all low-rise and hit me right on my c-section incision.  I have three pairs of appropriate lounge pants.  Get used to them.
  • I have a lot of nesting energy but am not allowed to do a whole lot.  This is frustrating.  

1 comment:

Jayme said...

This may sound weird, but put a pad sticky side to yout maternity pants and it should make it more comfortable. I hope you are doing well and get to bring your little guy home soon!!!!