Monday, November 22, 2010

Neither Can Live While the Other Survives

Last Thursday night, Liam got to go to his first movie! Yes, we took him to the midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. And, we took it one step further and dressed in costume for the event!




Ryan and I were Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy* and Liam was their house elf, Dobby.




The Dark Mark




Lazy little house elf.




Sisters, Narcissa and Bellatrix

*Please note that we aren't into the dark arts. We just figured that everyone would be dressed as Harry and Hermione. We were right.

We had so much fun dressing up and truly loved the movie. Liam did great, I only had to leave once for about a minute. Otherwise, he slept through the whole thing. I'm thinking we should go to more movies while he is still little enough to sleep through them!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Meagy Dees said...

Hi!! I just think you all are awesome to take your babe to HP at midnight. What a fun memory!!

Amy said...

I LOVE it! You look awesome.