Friday, November 26, 2010

The meal.

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, it's all food and family and no obligations. My favorite tradition is watching all of the Thanksgiving Friends episodes, so much fun!

This was my 5th year to make the meal, and I think it was my best yet! I did have some much needed help from my lovely friends, Kirsten and April.




Herb & Butter Roasted Turkey Breast (unpictured: Gravy)



Herb Dressing and Cranberry Salad



Sweet Potato Gnocchi in Sage Brown Butter Sauce



Rolls!



Mashed Potatoes by Kirsten



Maple Thyme Acorn Squash by Kirsten



Green Bean Casserole by April



Pumpkin Pie by April



Dreamy Apple Pie (unpictured: Hard Sauce)



Pumpkin Trifle (no beef included)

It was a lovely, yummy day! I hope your Thanksgiving was delicious!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh that all looks so delicious! I never thought about Thanksgiving being no obligations, but now the thought is there. Thanks!

Amy said...

Love the trifle- no beef sauteed with peas and onions?