Saturday, November 13, 2010

40 Weeks!



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 40 Weeks/Liam is 6 Weeks, 1 Day
Size of baby: 7 pounds, 20.5 Inches (give or take a little bit)
Total Weight Gain: 16 pounds gained; 21 pounds lost (I still look pregnant though)
Maternity Clothes: All of my regular clothes fit; they just fit differently.  My maternity clothes are big, but oh so comfortable.  So I'm still rocking the stretchy waist.  :)
Gender: BOY.
Movement: He wiggles just as much on the outside as he did while he was inside.
Sleep: He sleeps like a champ, but we have to wake him up to eat every three hours so we aren't getting much sleep!   
Symptoms: none!
Food Cravings/Aversions:  aversions have subsided, bring on the chocolate!
What I am looking forward to:  watching this beautiful baby grow!

No comments: