Saturday, October 22, 2011

Backtracking: JBU Homecoming

A few weekends ago we made a super quick trip to Arkansas to see family and attend our college homecoming!

We were so thrilled to be able to see so many members of both of our families, Ryan's parents even drove out from Colorado!

Every year Ryan plays in the alumni rugby game at school and this year was no exception. The alumni have won seven years in a row now! It's always so much fun to relive all of the old games and see so many friends. We were truly blessed to attend such a wonderful school and I love getting to see so many of my old mentors when we go back.

The only pictures I have from the trip are from the rugby game. My phone crashed last week and I lost everything that wasn't backed up, fortunately I had sent these to Ryan. :)


It was a lot warmer than I packed for so I had to make Liam a shirt. The front said JBU Old Boys and I thought it was pretty cute!



I love this picture of Liam with his Papo and Great Grandpa Doug!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: