Sunday, September 9, 2012

Greek Festival!

Yesterday was such a gorgeous "fall-like" day that we had to get outside! I came home from work, took a quick power nap, and we headed off for the Greek Festival at our local Greek Orthodox church.



(Liam enjoyed some raisins while mom and dad scarfed down dolmodes and tiropita)

This was our first time attending the festival and it was pretty interesting. Lots of "Opa!," loud music, yummy Greek food, and people out soaking in the weather.




I was able to get a brief lecture on the structure and decor of the temple from my church history loving husby. He is so smart. And cute.




We didn't stay long, but we all enjoyed ourselves! Such fun! Next time I will take more pictures, it was just so crowded I couldn't capture the essence!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: