Friday, September 28, 2012

Pregnancy Update!






How far along: 27 weeks, hello 3rd trimester!
Size of baby: 15 inches/2 pounds, 2 ounces/cucumber
Weight gained/lost: plus 8
Maternity clothes: yup! I've had to buy all new pants, I guess I'm just smaller than I was with Liam.
Gender: boy!
Movement: "tornado Jude" is constantly kicking, punching, wiggling, and dancing. Seriously, he moves so much I feel seasick sometimes!
Symptoms: achy,tired, and constantly needing to pee...but nothing I can't handle! So thankful to be carrying this little wild man.
Sleep: have to use a pillow between knees for comfort and getting up a lot in the night for potty breaks. I've also had several instances of insomnia that are quickly cured if I get up and eat a snack, I just don't remember this trick until I've been tossing and turning for an hour or so.
Food cravings/aversions: not really any of either.
What I'm looking forward to: getting my glucose test and rhogam shot over with at my next appointment!

No comments: