Monday, September 17, 2012

six.

Yesterday was our 6th wedding anniversary! I cannot believe how quickly the past six years have gone by, or how richly blessed we have been in this short timeframe.




I can't tell you how happy I am to live life, raise a family, and dream dreams with my sweet husby. He never ceases to love, cherish, and take care of me.




And, I'll tell you what, we didn't do anything special for our anniversary. The starter went out in my car, so we spent the majority of the day trying to line out a game plan for getting that fixed. Ryan wrote me a sweet poem, I made him pizza, we watched "Chopped" on the couch with our ice cream, and I went to bed at 8. That's our life and I wouldn't have it any other way, honestly.



1 comment:

DeLuca said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Woot.