Monday, February 22, 2010

i think i can, i think i can...

I am psyching myself up for a very very busy week.  Isn't the week before vacation always the worst?  I mean, I am usually pretty busy so I don't think I actually have more to do this week.  I am just so ready for a break that it seems like far more than it usually does.  The good news is; my Monday is over!  All I have to do today is empty and load the dishwasher and make supper.  Wonderful!  
Then I get to open three days in a row, have my monthly meeting with my district manager, go to one super fun birthday dinner, go to my amazing home group, do a lot of laundry, pack for myself, pack for Gus, find out what we are doing with Gus, eat all of the leftovers...and we're off!  
Like a herd of turtles.  
I am so looking forward to relaxing and doing nothing for a few days.  Ahh...  

No comments: