Friday, February 26, 2010

Photo Friday

I know that this isn't a scenic picture of a beautiful land that I have been to, but I was browsing through my facebook photos and saw this...and there you have it.  This is what I wrote, almost two years ago, as a caption for this photo in my facebook album:
this is the good life...

through debt and betrayal and break-ins and car break downs...
this is the life we live and it's good because we have each other and we have faith that it will all work out...

 because we are loved by someone greater than ourselves...

 This is true yesterday, today, and tomorrow.  We truly have a good life.  I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Decided to post this one as well.  From the same album, two summers ago.  
On our way to see The Dark Knight.  
Love this boy.  Love this photo.




1 comment:

Reba said...

Hey I'm so glad you're blogging again! Now I get to keep up with you and you with me. Seems like you're doing well - I hope your trip works out soon.

My car wouldn't start the other morning and $650 later, I had it back. I still have my SUV, but I'm beginning to think it might only have a year or so left. We'll see. :)