Monday, August 23, 2010

28 Weeks!



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 28 Weeks, 2 days
Size of baby: 15 inches, 2.2 pounds; cucumber
Total Weight Gain: 9 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Wearing them.  Loving them.  Wishing the weather would cool off so I could have an excuse to buy the cute fall maternity clothes that are coming out.  Still rocking the pre-preg dresses and some work pants.
Gender: Unknown.  Still don't want to find out.
Movement: Moving a lot.  Still really active at night, but has gotten more active while I am moving around.  This confuses me sometimes.  I almost fell down while walking down the sidewalk the other day because baby kicked so hard it threw me off balance!
Sleep: Starting to get uncomfortable.  I have been doing better at sleeping on my side, but my hips are so sore that I wake up more often.  Leg cramps have subsided.  
Symptoms: Heartburn, fatigue, backache, hip pain, restlessness.
Food Cravings/Aversions:  Still no real cravings.  Mainly just trying to eat throughout the day and make sure I am getting enough fluids and protein.   
What I am looking forward to:  Cooler weather.  Childbirth classes starting in September.

(nasty glucola)
I had my glucose testing done last week and I passed!  The drink was disgusting and I was dreading it so badly, but I managed to keep it down!  I also got my first round of the RhoGam shot which other than a sore hip, was uneventful.  I am now going to the doctor every two weeks which is a bit overwhelming!  We start childbirth classes soon and when I look at my calendar it pretty much already revolves around baby!

1 comment:

Tim and Randi Weigle said...

Wow!! You look great! You've really popped out!