Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Growing Kids Sale

Next week I am traveling to Arkansas to go to my first children's consignment sale.  This particular sale is huge and supposedly has everything I need for the baby!  My sister works at the sale every year and actually bought me a breast pump last spring for $30 that normally retails for $200!  We have put off purchasing a lot of things in hopes of finding them for cheap at this sale!  Hopefully I will do really well and not get overwhelmed by all of the options.  I will be meeting up with one of my best friends who is also pregnant and I am excited to spend time with her and shop!  Wish me luck!  I will follow up and let you know what all we got!

What I am hoping to find for $200 or less:
Crib
Mattress
Infant Car Seat
Stroller
Neutral Winter Clothing 0-6 months

No comments: