Monday, August 30, 2010

29 Weeks!



and from the front


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 29 Weeks, 2 days
Size of baby: 17 inches, 3.1 pounds; butternut squash
Total Weight Gain: 11 pounds (i think)
Maternity Clothes: Pretty  much all I wear now with the exception of lounge clothes, dresses, and a few select work clothes.  I did just order some new work maternity clothes so I don't look like a hobo everyday.  My work shirts are getting pretty short.
Gender: It's either a boy or a girl.
Movement: Moving a lot and throughout the day and night.  When I wake up in the night, baby is moving.  I stood too close to the register at work the other day and the baby kicked and a hit the register.  Pretty funny!  I've started referring to the baby as "Lurch" because my entire belly lurches form side to side.
Sleep: Starting to get uncomfortable.  I've been trying to prop myself up with pillows and use a pillow between my knees, but I don't usually make it through the night without completely rearranging the whole situation.  
Symptoms: Heartburn, fatigue, backache, hip pain.
Food Cravings/Aversions:  Still no real cravings.  Enjoying cold drinks, Sonic ice, frozen yogurt.  Threw up once last week after eating salad.  Literally every romaine lettuce salad that I have eaten while being pregnant has made me sick.  So weird.
What I am looking forward to:  Cooler weather.  Childbirth classes starting next week!  Getting our apartment baby ready.  Baby showers next weekend in Arkansas.

No comments: