Monday, September 20, 2010

32 Weeks!


(on our way to go out for our anniversary)

(32 weeks, 1 day)

  (for frame of reference)
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 32 Weeks, 2 days
Size of baby: 19 inches, 4.1 pounds; honeydew
Total Weight Gain: 15 pounds
Maternity Clothes: There's a baby the size of a honeydew in my belly.  I am wearing maternity clothes.  :)
Gender: It's either a boy or a girl.
Movement: Movement has slowed down a little due to baby running out of room but I still get punched and kicked often enough.  
Sleep: If I am not waking up to pee every few hours then my hips are in agony when I wake up.  I think I am up to three pillows for optimal comfort and that might be increasing soon...move over Ryan. 
Symptoms: Heartburn, fatigue, backache, hip pain, pelvic pressure, braxton hicks.
Food Cravings/Aversions:  Pretty much all I want is a slush from sonic or sonic ice.  I don't have a lot of room for food these days.  
What I am looking forward to:  Cooler weather.  Finishing baby's room.

1 comment:

HannahThompson said...

I am following your blog regularly and got great information. I really like the information about the pregnancy and clothing you have given. Thanks a lot for sharing.
Mavi jeans