Wednesday, December 1, 2010

TWO Months Old!






Dear Liam,
Alright! Enough already! How are you already two months old? I seriously cannot believe that I have been your mommy for eight whole weeks! You are such a joy and I have delighted in staying home and loving on you.

At your two month appointment, which was two weeks ago, you weighed 7 pounds 10 ounces and were 20.5 inches long. We weighed you at home the other day and you were right at 9 pounds! You are growing like a weed! You are still wearing newborn sized clothes and diapers and are starting to fill them out a lot better.

You are really starting to become more alert. You love to sit in your bouncy seat and stare up at the ceiling fan. You are still sleeping a lot, two or three big naps during the day and then sleeping all night except to eat two or three times. You love being swaddled while you sleep and we have found that the Halo Sleepsack has been one of our favorite items for you (I should do a product review...).

It's a blessing to be your mommy. Even when you spit up or go potty on me, I wouldn't change it for the world. I love getting to see your sweet personality start to show and snuggling you is truly one of the best things about my life.

Forever and ever,
Mama

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

JuJu said...

Dear Sarah Beth,
I am so proud to read you are writing about this special time with Liam. You are doing a great job taking care of him. I sometimes get your baby book out and read it. It makes me very happy. You are such a blessing to me.
Time goes by so fast Liam will be driving a car before you know it.
JuJu