Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Cold

Liam and I both have a cold. Boo! Little boy is usually a good sleeper and very cheerful but we had a long fussy night Sunday complete with congestion, coughing, and watery eyes. So I took Liam to the doctor yesterday to make sure it wasn't an ear infection or RSV. Good news is that it's just a cold. The other good news is that he only woke up once last night between 8pm and 6am! The bad news is that I woke up feeling yucky this morning.

I had a few errands to run today but decided to stay snuggled up on the couch with my little man instead.

My sweet husby picked up a lemon on his way home from work so I could make hot toddys.

Here's my recipe...
Juice of 1/4 lemon
1/2 Tbs honey
1 Tbs whiskey
6 oz boiling water
Stir everything together, increase or decrease ingredients to taste. Pretty easy!




I know it's probably all in my head, but I really did feel a little better after I had one. They are very soothing on the throat.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: