Friday, December 10, 2010

That's So Nashville.

Monday night Ryan's band, The Atlas, had a show here in Nashville that I really wanted to attend.



Now, most parents would probably never consider taking their infant to a concert but we figured the earlier we exposed him to it, the better. So, we got some little baby ear plugs and I wrapped on the Moby and we rocked out.

In typical Liam fashion, the bird slept through the entire show snuggled up close to me. It's "so Nashville" for people to stand unimpressed with their arms crossed at shows. They are either too cool to be impressed, or they think they're better than the band. Needless to say, the sleeping babe fit right in.

It was a great show in every way and I was thrilled for Liam to get to subconciously be there.


*go to www.theatlasmusic.com to download some FREE and wonderful Christmas tunes




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had no idea they were doing a concert. I've really got to figure out the goings on in Nashville so I can go out and have some much needed fun.