Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. I have a precious baby boy that likes to grin his head off after crying in the middle of the night.

2. My husband is the sweetest boy in the world. Period. Don't argue.

3. I worked 4 hours this morning and then went to a 7 hour store manager training.

4. I am brain dead.

5. Speaking of medical terms, I watched the musical Grey's Anatomy episode yesterday and, oh my holy awkwardness batman! I felt bipolar from simultaneously sobbing, laughing, and cringing in horror.

6. I love Adele! We play it at work constantly and it is so much fun to sling lattes to, I NEED to break down and buy a copy. Or have one donated to me.

7. I am hosting a Stella & Dot party on Sunday (let me know if you want to come!), and our house is still in a shambles from switching rooms. Uh oh.

8. We went to The Loveless Cafe tonight for the early bird special and every waitress had to come and fawn all over Liam bird. He flirted for them all. Precious.





9. I am re-reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows for the 4th time. I cry at least once a chapter. Ridiculous.

10. It's bedtime for me and wiggles. Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Liam is so absolutely adorable. I love looking at your pictures, I can see why all the waitresses came by to see him as well.