Friday, August 31, 2012

First Day!




(excuse the blurriness, someone didn't want to stand still for his picture!)

Liam had his first day of MDO today, and had a blast! Ryan dropped him off and Liam ran right into his classroom ready to play!

I picked him up at 2, and his teachers said he had a great day! He took a nap and loved playing outside. They said they enjoyed watching him dance and that all of the kiddos played really well together.

He was excited to see me and a little sleepy on our way home. He usually takes a three hour nap but will only get a two hour one on days that he goes to MDO. He has definitely been a bit grumpy this afternoon. And, now I won't get a nap on Tuesdays and Fridays, so we are both going to be adjusting to some changes in our rest habits! Ha!

I'm so proud of our happy, big, little boy!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Tim and Randi Weigle said...

I'm glad his first day went well! Robby starts next Tuesday! I can't believe our boys are so big!!