Friday, August 17, 2012

Pregnancy update.




How far along: 21 weeks! Wow, well over halfway.
Size of baby: 7 inches/12 ounces/banana
Weight gained/lost: gained 2 pounds as of last appointment!
Maternity clothes: I'm in that awkward in between phase. Normal clothes still fit, but my jeans are growing quite uncomfortable. All of my maternity clothes from Liam were summer clothes, but I was in the 3rd trimester then so they are all too big. I'm trying to make due until cooler weather to buy anything.
Gender: BOY!
Movement: little little has been fluttering along for a while now, but I've been feeling stronger kicks in the past few days. Ryan was even able to feel him today! Yay!
Symptoms: fatigue (I'm not sure I will ever shake it), still having Braxton Hick's but they are less frequent, migraines
Food cravings/aversions: I've always been an ice cream lover and have been indulging lots lately. I haven't had much of an appetite so when I eat (other than ice cream) I've been trying to focus on protein. Lots of cream cheese and almond butter.
What I'm looking forward to: getting to know this boy more through his movements, and Fall!




Ryan's bump, and duck face, are more impressive than mine. I'll beat him soon, maybe not on the duck face though. :)

No comments: