Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Open House




This precious little boy starts "Mother's Day Out" on Friday! We went to his open house today to meet his teachers and play for a bit. So far, he is most excited about his monkey lunchbox and the tiny containers we got for it!

He is going to love it! I'm in shock that he's big enough to sit at a table and feed himself lunch and then lay on the floor and take a nap but, apparently, he will do just fine. They will sing songs, learn Bible stories, make crafts, and play!

We are excited to have found a great little program for Liam to go to that works into our childcare needs so well, he will go on Tuesdays and Fridays which are the days that Ryan works and has meetings.

I'm thankful that I get to pick him up at the end of the day, I'm sure Ryan won't cry all over him when he drops him off like I would!

No comments: